You must register for Behind the Wheel before you will be given a Blue Card.
Once you have registered for Behind the Wheel, your name will be put on a spreadsheet and an instructor will contact you to set up driving times.
Attendance Policy for Driver's Ed - Classroom Instruction
*State law requires students are required to fulfill all 30 hours of classroom instruction*
If students miss three or more classes:
- They will not receive credit for class
- Will not be allowed to make up missed classroom time
- They will not be issued a refund
- Will have to re-enroll in another class and meet the minimum classroom requirements.
- Students will have to pay the registration fee of $150 for re-enrollment
If a student misses one or two classes:
- They can make up the lost time
- Students will be charged the hourly rate of the instructor ($23.00/hour)
- One class would cost you $69.00
- Two class would cost $138.00
- Rates can be split among other students
- Two students making up one day would be $34.50 / student
- A max of 3 students per make up session
- Instructor will schedule makeup times
Drivers Ed Instructor