Special Education services are available for all students with disabilities from early childhood to high school. We partner with external programs and associations as needed to meet the specialized learning requirements of each student.
- Academic instruction
- Behavior instruction
- Developmental Adaptive Physical Education
- Occupational therapy
- Physical Therapy
- School Social Work services
- Social skills instruction
- Social Skills Instruction
- Special transportation
- Speech/Language Services
- Visually Impaired Services
- Work Experience/Transition services
MVAC serves young adults to help them achieve their educational and training goals.
Smiles@School is a statewide initiative of Delta Dental of Minnesota Foundation to support children’s oral health through education, prevention and dental sealant programs in schools.